Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you have any issues, be it sizing, quality or expectations, send it back within 30 days from the ship date and we’ll gladly replace the item or refund your money (shipping charges are non-refundable).
Motionwear goes to great lengths to ensure that all orders are filled accurately, on time, and are of the highest quality. When you receive your order, look it over and make sure that everything is correct. If something is not right, contact customer service as soon as possible. We will work with you to correct the issue.
Please note the following return limitations:
- Item must be returned within 30 days from ship date.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- We do not accept returns for worn, soiled or washed merchandise.
- All returns will receive refund credit back in the original form of payment.
- Sale or closeout items are not eligible for return.
Any customer-defined options are non-refundable including, but not limited to:
- Custom color or fabric placement
- Embellishments of rhinestones
- Imprinting or appliqués
How to Exchange:
- Use the completed return label that came with your order.
- Include a copy of the packing list with your return.
All merchandise must be unworn and within 30 days from the date of shipment. New items returned between 30 and 60 days after ship date are charged a 25% restocking fee. No returns are allowed on custom garments with custom embellishments. There will be no accepted returns after 60 days of shipment. We do not accept returns for soiled or washed merchandise.
The decision for replacement is at the full discretion of Motionwear. Motionwear reserves the right to deny a return.